Sep 20, 2012
Everett, WA USA
Hi,

My name is Mac and I have been riding motorcycles since 1969 when I bought the first Honda 750 sold in my hometown.

In the past couple of years my ability to ride a traditional 2 wheeler has been diminished due to an ankle replacement and some fractured vertebre in my lower back.

I recently converted my 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 LT be adding a Voyager Motorcycle Conversion kit from the Trikeman in Florida. While inexpensive and fairly easy to do, I am still riding and getting used to the new ways of thinking about manuevering on the road.

I should now be in the saddle for, hopefully, quite a few more years.

I live in the Great Pacific Northwest (Washington).

MadMac

Thank you all for the warm welcome to the forum. It has been helpful already as I have been taking notes on the recommendations of those experience with the Voyager Motorcycle Conversion kit. As I understand it, the majority are suggesting lowering the Voyager's tire pressures and increasing the pre-load. I am going to give that a try this weekend. I think the Voyager is a great product for those of us who can't afford the real thing. It just needs a little tweaking.

Later,

MadMac

Welcome to the site from the U.P. of Michigan,and Max I have never been to your area ofthecountry although some day I would like to travel there. Hopefully we can be of assisstance to you with your new trike adventure.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back