Feb 10, 2012
Freeport, IL, USA
I became a member back in June but never introduced myself. I have rode Harley Davidson for 10 years. I had a classic and sold it 2 yrs ago. Was going to buy a trike. My Bride found a ford edge she liked. The bride won. But in Feb I found a 2011 Harley Tri Glide. Now I have rode all summer on it and love it. Its Black and now I need to put some chrome on it. Any help would be great.

Welcome-glad you are enjoying your TG! There are so many chrome goodies you could add-I would check out the KuryAkyn stuff for the TG. They have some really cool front fender trim, top fender tim, and mudflap/rear fender trim. Any of these look killer on the TG-and are available on ebay at good price, or any seller of aftermarket parts.ThumbUp:D

Welcome glad you are enjoying the new ride.No help with the add ons except to say they are a ton of them out there.RIDE SAFE

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back