Jul 10, 2012
Silt CO USA
I live on the western slope in Colorado one mile off of I 70 exit 97. I am 66 years old and in July 2008 I layed in what many thought was my death bed fighting cancer . I was able to come home 60 days later in a wheel chair. I worked hard to walk again at home and in the gym. Riding for many year's I wanted back on the road. I am assembling a early Lehman Kit with a 1979 HD FXS . Hope to be able to ride in the spring of 2013. Do not ever let your dreams die or they will die with you, fight the fight hold the light.

Congrats on the recovery. Good luck with the future trike. You live in a great riding area. I can picture riding down out of the Rockies and coming upon the Colorado river. Took the back way into Moab.

Good for you Oxyman! Sounds like a fun and stimulating project-the kind where you can't sleep cause you keep rehashing how to do sumpin!!! You really hit the nail on the head with your breif intro. Once you lose those goals, hopes and dreams-that is when people are done!:wave4:pepper:Trike1:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back