New Member Vanderhall Owner with Questions

Stu Pidasso

1+ Posts
Feb 15, 2024
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Good day;

I live in Tucson, Arizona. I just purchased a 2023 Vanderhall Carmel. As I’m guessing most Vanderhall owners know, the information from the factory is pretty slim. Signed up here to share experiences and talk shop. I do most of my own maintenance. This is the first vehicle where I haven’t been able to get a shop manual. The dealer knows as much (or little) as I do so I’ll have some questions.

My first one is what do I need for a replacement oil filter?

Good day;

I live in Tucson, Arizona. I just purchased a 2023 Vanderhall Carmel. As I’m guessing most Vanderhall owners know, the information from the factory is pretty slim. Signed up here to share experiences and talk shop. I do most of my own maintenance. This is the first vehicle where I haven’t been able to get a shop manual. The dealer knows as much (or little) as I do so I’ll have some questions.

Gary.. welcome to Trike Talk…. About the oil filter get one from your dealer, then take it to auto parts store and they can match it up and then use it for the second oil change..

Good day;

Gary,

Check out these two threads in the Vanderhall section under Other Trike Brands:

VANDERHALL: Downloadable Owner’s Manuals (PDF) (triketalk.com)

VANDERHALL: Vanderhall Forum (triketalk.com)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back