new member from Northwest Florida

Good to be associated with folks of likewise interests, I have a 2018 H/D streetglide and the wife a 2019 FLRT Freewheeler, H/D 114 engine ,with mods going in place ,passing lights, Custom Dynamics LED headlight & passing lamps,installing a engine crash bar today,and hopefully pegs,Custom Dynamics,tube led tail lights with rapid flash brake installed,along with the back bumper,and windshield

this H/D freewheeler has tried my patience,great bike,but H/D service folks,don't have a clue about accessories ,or installation of products they sell for it.very confusing for a model thats been out for over 5 years, hope I can get some tips,and help from those who have done these modifications to theirs ! thanks for the join,and looking to get input. Thanks for the Join !:clapping:

Good to be associated with folks of likewise interests, I have a 2018 H/D streetglide and the wife a 2019 FLRT Freewheeler, H/D 114 engine ,with mods going in place ,passing lights, Custom Dynamics LED headlight & passing lamps,installing a engine crash bar today,and hopefully pegs,Custom Dynamics,tube led tail lights with rapid flash brake installed,along with the back bumper,and windshield

this H/D freewheeler has tried my patience,great bike,but H/D service folks,don't have a clue about accessories ,or installation of products they sell for it.very confusing for a model thats been out for over 5 years, hope I can get some tips,and help from those who have done these modifications to theirs ! thanks for the join,and looking to get input. Thanks for the Join !:clapping:

Welcome from Missouri! On your Freewheeler issues, sorry to say, but it's a dealership problem.

Im lucky enough to have 5 dealerships in a 35 mile area & 1, Doc's HD, is my chosen one & their good.

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Mike!
:wave4:

Hi Mike, welcome to the forums from the Tampa Bay area. Take a gander at the Freewheeler forums, lots of info.

Welcome to the forum from western Pennsylvania, Freewheeler guys and Gals here can really shorten your learning curve and help you along. Ride safe. Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back