Need new rear shocks

Thanks Kevin, and yes, I should have called first. I am thinking I will dial another round before the next ride and see if it is too stiff yet. The ride was so good yesterday I am almost afraid to touch it, but I do understand it is a simple matter to dial it back if I move it too far in one direction.

Thanks Kevin, and yes, I should have called first. I am thinking I will dial another round before the next ride and see if it is too stiff yet. The ride was so good yesterday I am almost afraid to touch it, but I do understand it is a simple matter to dial it back if I move it too far in one direction.

Yes, it is that simple. If you are not bottoming out with your new pre-load, I would try the rebound adjustment, one step in each direction, just to see how that goes, before adjusting the pre-load anymore.

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back