Does a trike conversion need rear fenders in PA?

Rear Fender

I have found out that some inspection station wont say anything....If you get it inspected.....But I know the State Police will! As I was told by a Trooper all rotating wheels driven by a motor must have some covering...the law is vague on how much has to be covered

I know your looking for the "vintage" look, But I can tell you first handed that is a few things that you will wish you had them. In rain you will be riding in a Water Fog.....The spray coming off the wheel can be blinding, Second you wont like the tiny stones that you will kick up in the treads of wheels.....They can get hot fast.... A Buddy had his shade knocked off by a stone that flew up, He also got 8 stitches on his eyebrow from it.

I know what look your going for and I dig it, But is your safety worth it?

:Joker3:A Fellow Keystone Rider

I have found out that some inspection station wont say anything....If you get it inspected.....But I know the State Police will! As I was told by a Trooper all rotating wheels driven by a motor must have some covering...the law is vague on how much has to be covered

I know your looking for the "vintage" look, But I can tell you first handed that is a few things that you will wish you had them. In rain you will be riding in a Water Fog.....The spray coming off the wheel can be blinding, Second you wont like the tiny stones that you will kick up in the treads of wheels.....They can get hot fast.... A Buddy had his shade knocked off by a stone that flew up, He also got 8 stitches on his eyebrow from it.

I know what look your going for and I dig it, But is your safety worth it?

:Joker3:A Fellow Keystone Rider

Don .....Welcome to Trike-Talk.....ThumbUp...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back