My first attempt at an oil change on the GW Trike

Wait till you have to change the air filter

Amen that .. it's really not hard .. just time consuming and you need to be patient, which is hard for me ... take pics how things come apart, watch some u-tube videos ... take your time or you could damage the plastic that needs to come off ... and that runs into $$$.

I'm with Rhino, guess I just don't have the patience or the youth for the air filter change. Honda built such a great machine, who o why couldn't they put the air filter in a better place more accessible. Oh well, it is what it is.

I bought mine used from original owner. Had complete service records that came with it. It was 14 years old, 49,000 miles, never changed air filter. After I changed it I know why. It was actually in good shape. I couldn't tell any difference in how it ran after changing

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back