Motorcycle Crash

Unfortunately his lawyer will plead that’s he’s nuts , he will go to a recovery resort for a while on our dime , get out and do it again.

Unfortunately his lawyer will plead that’s he’s nuts , he will go to a recovery resort for a while on our dime , get out and do it again.

I dunno, the insanity defense is way hard to defend any more

This guy has a substance abuse problem, but so do over 1/2 of all in prison

He needs to take his lumps and after it is done they need to deport this clown

Jury selection begins in early November for this nitwit, if he doesn't cop a plea beforehand...:Shrug:

Can't imagine the state offering him a lenient sentence then deportation after only a slap on the wrist.

This punk is going to the pen for awhile. Sounds like they want to make an example of him, and rightfully so.

Heck, the RMV director in Massachusetts where he somehow still held a valid commercial license, has resigned over the case. Seems her dept. didn't act on license revocation after him getting 2 DUI/OUI type infractions recently.

What a friggin mess this has morphed into. All over a citizen of questionable legal status in the country, flagrantly violating our driving laws, at a minimum!:mad:

We're supposed to get heavy rain throughout the day tomorrow, here in NH.

Kind of fitting for the situation, but it unfortunately makes safety even more important if large groups are riding together.

Wish I could go, but medical issues keep me sidelined this year.

Hope everything goes off without a hitch, and everyone stays safe...

The club is accepting donations to help in the funeral expenses for surviving families of the fallen.

The address to send donations to if anyone is interested is: Jarheads M/C PO BOX 362 Marlborough, MA 01752MC
PO Box 362

Marlborough, MA 01752

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back