Lehman trike

Jul 22, 2020
Canada
Just bought the trike want to check brake pads may sound stupid but how does the cap com off to get at the studs afraid to damage the cap looks like it doesn't pry off too thin

Tony,

That depends on the wheel you have.

Most Monarch II trikes had a 5-spoke (either silver or chrome) wheel that had a plastic cap with 2 allen screws securing it.

The cap had 3 phony screw and 2 real ones (stainless).

Cap is very brittle so be careful and not over-tightem screws.

I would take a small o-ring and place it on the screw before inserting through the cap.

Post a picture.

s-l1600.jpg

Tony,

That depends on the wheel you have.

Most Monarch II trikes had a 5-spoke (either silver or chrome) wheel that had a plastic cap with 2 allen screws securing it.

The cap had 3 phony screw and 2 real ones (stainless).

Cap is very brittle so be careful and not over-tightem screws.

I would take a small o-ring and place it on the screw before inserting through the cap.

Post a picture.

s-l1600.jpg

Nice one Jim..mine has the 5 spoke wheel and to be honest i did notice the allen screws were different sizes,but never thought anymore about it as i never had need to take the cover off :blush:......now i know ...thanks Jim you're a star...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back