Lehman trike conversion question 2011 harley ultra limited

Im looking at purchasing a 2011 harley ultra limited that has a lehman trike conversion done to it what things should i be looking out for things to check etc thanks for any and all information

Rick,

If it has Wilwood rear disc brakes, make sure that the rear differential has been greased regularly.

Most of the rear components are available but that particular differential does require greasing.

The body transition panels (elephant ears) are prone to coming loose, so you should have a security strap added so that you don't lose it or it doesn't get removed when you aren't looking.

The kit is a Lehman Trinity LLS and I am trying to figure out what brake pads they use as it doesn't look like the brakes are wilwood I was told its actually a Champion rear end and uses a VW brake pads

The kit is a Lehman Trinity LLS and I am trying to figure out what brake pads they use as it doesn't look like the brakes are wilwood I was told its actually a Champion rear end and uses a VW brake pads

The Trinity (looks like a tri-glide) is IRS rear suspension with champion undercarriage. If the calipers look like VW calipers, it is 99% Champion. Not knowing the year that the Kit was manufactured (2012, 2013 or later) it is hard to identify the brake system Lehman used prior to Champion without pictures. Could be a couple different types. Does it have a parking brake ?

It does have a parking brake on the right side if you sitting on the bike I do believe it is VW brakes on this trike I also need to get the Parking brake adjusted as you have to pull it to the max to get it to hold I feel it probably needs brake pads and a parking brake adjustment the tag on the swing arm is stamped with a 2016 date code along with some other numbers before it

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back