If Honda was to build a trike

I would like them to make a new trike all so . what would that do to the rest of the company's that build trike kits now? I do not see to many other bikes other than the Goldwing or the Harley that are made in to trikes,and didn't harley put a trike company out on the streets?

A factory warranty would be good..... I do not see them doing it

I personally think the reason Honda will never build a trike is that they would have a really hard time competing with all the great looking kits out there. they would have to have something totally different and i do not think that is possible and keep it within a bikers budget. the old saying goes if it ain't broke don't try to fix it, so why should they even try if they are doing well now.

You have a good point here.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back