Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Four

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • More than four

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • None

Votes: 29 5.5%

• Total voters
hello i have a 2006 vtx 1800-s that is blk & org, gangter white wall's and lot's of chrome with a few changes, would some one tell me how to post pic.

Last edited:
One for me, and it's still not finished after three years! :D
Maybe I can talk my wife into a new already completed trike, to ride while I finish the one I have now? :no:

I don't have a personal trike as of yet, but all the trikes I build are mine till they pick them up, grinn,
I will be building mine this year, will be wild and long and sleek
Red

I'm trying to decide which one looks best? I have to say the black and green will turn some heads:D

Sharp looking trike.

I have built and sold over 60 trikes. I started building trikes in 1972. I have 11 trikes now and the are all def. hand made one at a time. If you can dream it I can build it.I have done little ones for the kids to the big V/8 for the big kids.:)

Tim,
i like that one, does the horse run as you go or what?
You got some more to look at, maybe i need to come visit you one day and chat a bit,grinn
ray[neck]

He just go along for the ride LOL . the power plant is a 93 nissan 1600cc twin cam 16 valve with a auto tranny . He loves the interstate at about 70 or 75mph. turns a lot of heads.:)

Tim,
i like that one, does the horse run as you go or what?
You got some more to look at, maybe i need to come visit you one day and chat a bit,grinn
ray[neck]

I got a bunch of pics on facebook just type in Timothy Edward Nine. and you are welcome to come by any time . or stop by the East Coast TrikeIn in Mount Airy next weekend and I will be there . Charley Horse will be there too.