Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Four

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • More than four

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • None

Votes: 29 5.5%

• Total voters
2010 Gold Wing 1800 Motor Trike, 2004 Aero 750 Motor Trike...keep thinkin' might "someday" fabricate some kinda' "skuuter-one-off", and we keep lookin' at Trinity's Silver Wing 600 that's "in the works".....Ya' never know.....:rolleyes:

I invest my time (& $) in three trikes ready to ride: Nova Cruiser (black prism metalflake, low slung and aboslutely comfortable for long trips), Nova Sport (solid black chopper style version of the Cruiser - springer, stretched tanks, 40 degree rake - not really my cup of tea, so it's up for sale shortly), HD '08 FLHX Street Glide with Voyager kit (solid black, this is a love/hate machine - one day its comfortable and smooth and the next it sways and chatters and clunks).

If trikes in various stages of fabrication count any, I have at least another 13-14 with most parts still in stock, but just haven't found a good supply for 'old man energy'.

Welcome, Caveman! What a beautiful color your trike is --- shiny and obviously well loved. We are happy to have you join our TrikeTalk family :D

*** 2010 Yellow Honda Gold Wing Motor Trike IRS

*** 2004 White Honda Aero 750 Motor Trike

*** "2"

*** With TRIKE TALK.com helping us enjoy Them to the maxximum.....ThumbUp

1 and 1/2....

Currently have an 09 Tri-Glide, was Wife's, soon to be mine. Down payment made, and goodies ordered for an '11 Tri-Glide. Should be delivered today, mods done and we can pick her up Friday. Sold my 03 Dyna, and 08 E-Glide, her 04 Nightrain. Full conversion from 2 wheels to 3.