How many miles on your Triglide?

Bought my 12 in September with 5300 miles... I just love people that buy a bike and dont ride it... It had lots of bling put on it so it saved me even more money... This is my 3rd trailer Queen. I'm looking putting more than double the miles on what it had... And that will be longer trips, still have the Heritage Softail for solo and less than 200 mile rides. It was a trailer Queen too less than 1000 miles a year for 10 years... He even gave me first chance on the trailer that I didnt get...

Bought my 12 in September with 5300 miles... I just love people that buy a bike and dont ride it... It had lots of bling put on it so it saved me even more money... This is my 3rd trailer Queen. I'm looking putting more than double the miles on what it had... And that will be longer trips, still have the Heritage Softail for solo and less than 200 mile rides. It was a trailer Queen too less than 1000 miles a year for 10 years... He even gave me first chance on the trailer that I didnt get...

got 39,000 plus some after yesterday, put 450 on it yesterday

I rode 135.5 miles yesterday. So I'm right at 15000 miles. Time to make an appointment to get the Clutch recall fixed and 15000 mile check up. 48* out yesterday. Started out with long undies. Two Long T-shirts. Black Harley jacket. Got cold at 50 miles. Went home, got my winter jacket. Was fine after that. Any chance to get out, I will as long as the roads are clear.

Just had the 35K service done on my 2014 TG right before I totaled it in NC last May. Bought a "NEW" 2014 TG right after with only 768 miles on it. Now it only has 1012 miles since I was not able to ride it until last month on one of my Sunday winter rides. Can't wait to get back to summer riding again. :)

I'm planning on retiring in a few months so I'll be able to ride a bit more than I have......12K a year is not very much.

I think it would be relevant to indicate if you are retired or work a 40 hour week.

Still only 59 miles on my '19.

Got it all apart still from doing the Ceramic Coating.

During%20CC%202.jpg

Planning on getting it put back together this weekend, with a few mods. Then off it goes for handlebar installation next week.

Finally, week after next I'll be able to start putting some miles on it. :)

Kevin

That's roughly 1666 km a week (12 months) Do you work or are you retired? :)

I work 40 hours a week and thought I rode a lot. 13K miles a year = 250 miles a week.

I am retired. We did a big trip last year from Victoria Australia up to Queensland and went for a month so clocked up few kms.

I have just got my licence back from a 3 months suspension for speeding. So nice to be riding again. I was riding at 85kmph and had just rocked into a 60km zone without realising it and a bloody speed camera snapped me. automatics suspension. I have been driving for over 39 years and its never happened before.

But, shit happens, hey. Back on the trike now.

I am retired. We did a big trip last year from Victoria Australia up to Queensland and went for a month so clocked up few kms.

I have just got my licence back from a 3 months suspension for speeding. So nice to be riding again. I was riding at 85kmph and had just rocked into a 60km zone without realising it and a bloody speed camera snapped me. automatics suspension. I have been driving for over 39 years and its never happened before.

But, shit happens, hey. Back on the trike now.

Dadgum cameras. I know when they first started showing up in our parts a lot of us said we were going to shoot them out.

Well, we didn't, and now they are everywhere.

Glad you're back riding. :)

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back