Headset with phone and boom unit

Mar 27, 2017
Little Elm
I have a 2014 TGU and a wired headset. I have my Samsung Note 5 paired and the boom screen displays the person that is calling. However, the person on the other end cannot hear me even though I can answer the incoming call.

I have updated the boom unit with the latest software.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Uncledoc

You probably thought of this already, but have you adjusted the volume of your headset while talking on the phone? I have learned that the volume of each function Intercom, CB and phone have to be adjusted while they are active such as when you are talking. Like I said you have probably thought about already. I have pretty good results with mine.

I ordered new headsets and the problem is resolved. I assume some headsets do not have the phone features included.

Thanks again,

Uncledoc

After you get a little use, let us know what you think. Just understanding what hardware to purchase can be complicated, everyone I ask has a different answer, but most have never used a system let alone own one. Jim

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back