Harley gauges backlight

Oct 7, 2023
Medina
I have a 2022 tri-glide ultra and have trouble seeing the gauges at night. I was told that the lights can't be replaced with LED lights, but the entire gauges have to be replaced. Does anyone know if this is true?...Thanks

I have a 2022 tri-glide ultra and have trouble seeing the gauges at night. I was told that the lights can't be replaced with LED lights, but the entire gauges have to be replaced. Does anyone know if this is true?...Thanks

I had a 2011 and a 2017 now I have a 2019 Triglide..And all of them were more than adequate at night with gauge lights…Any chance the newer Triglides come with a dimmer switch???…Also I noticed that when I pull in my garage when it’s light out side and dark inside the garage the gauge lights come on…?..probably because it has a light sensor?..

I had a 2011 and a 2017 now I have a 2019 Triglide..And all of them were more than adequate at night with gauge lights…Any chance the newer Triglides come with a dimmer switch???…Also I noticed that when I pull in my garage when it’s light out side and dark inside the garage the gauge lights come on…?..probably because it has a light sensor?..

Yes, there is a light sensor for the lights to come on, as far as I know there is not a way to adjust the gauge lighting, the infotainment screen I believe has an adjustment, check the owners manual

Do you have an owners manual. If so, check the section for lighting.

There is no dimmer switch. The only display that can be adjusted is the radio/gps.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back