CSC Harley Trike Hill Assist

cycle7447

800+ Posts
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2021
Lake Orion, MI, USA
Name
Donald
Harley has come out with a new part that will allow our hill assist to be used in neutral for those bikes that have the RDRS feature.

Some folks on the Harley site have said this is somehow tied into the kickstand. My conversion no longer has a side stand however the hold still works. So, my question to the folks here - especially a CSC trike convertor......... is the basic of the stand still attached to the trike - enough that might allow the new part to be added and work.

Part is called the Vehicle Hold Control Upgrade.

Thanks

Call CSC:Shrug:

Don,

Will at CSC may know about this so I'd suggest that you send him an email at wwanless@californiasidecar.com. He gets a lot of tech support calls and unless you are a dealer or customer with a high priority issue, you can normally get an answer as quick or quicker via email. Tech support is one of his 2 main jobs, the other being kit installation.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back