Harley Drink Holder

Ok, so you used the same type of bicycle holder. Thought it was was something else, couldn't tell from the pic. Got it ThumbUp

Bicycle water bottle cages are either made out of plastic, aluminum or carbon fiber, and come in a myriad of colors, finishes and designs from cheap to big hole in pocket, and they all use the same standard 2 bolt mounting pattern so changing them is not an issue with those scary drilled holes. .

The Black one L/front is Carbon Fiber and set be back $45.00. The black plastic one R/front was $4.95 from Walmart and the one that I am currently using on the TG because it matches the paint almost perfect. The Aluminium ones in the back row were between $9.00 and $19.00.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 92
Another good thought, GARYD, as I have the driver back rest and never use it. I might make a bracket like it or even use the backrest itself to attach the cupholder to. I shall ask the wife how she likes the idea of it setting between her legs. She suggested that mounting the holder to the fuse cover might be too close to the exhaust pipe to stay cool very long as it does get mighty toasty there.

I shall ask the wife how she likes the idea of it setting between her legs. She suggested that mounting the holder to the fuse cover might be too close to the exhaust pipe to stay cool very long as it does get mighty toasty there.

When I first installed the water bottle cage on to the side cover I tried using the non-insulated gray water bottle on the left. The ice was completely melted and the water luke warm in about an hour. Then I tried the insulated bottle on the right as I have a dozen various bike water bottles laying around. It kept the ice and water cooler a bit longer, but because of the heat from the exhaust pipe water would only be wet in a couple of hours on a day when the temp was only between 70 and 80 degrees.

Then someone on here turned me/us onto the CONTIGO Sheffield SS bottle, and it actually does keep ice in the bottle ALL DAY LONG even in 100 plus temps. I easily run out of water long before the ice melts. I was using it last night because of the heat here right now, and it still had ice in it this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 90

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back