Grab Bag

Jul 15, 2015
Huntington Beach, Ca
One of the reasons that I chose a Harley Tri-Glide is I like to have space to carry STUFF, and with nearly 7 cubic feet of enclosed lockable storage the Tri-Glide has lots of space for stuff.

I often use the bike to go grocery shopping, and yesterday I went to the store and brought home 6 plastic bags of groceries and a bag of cat food. It all fit just fine in the trunk and top box, but when I got home the bags had let some of the contents out which was rolling around in the trunk. Then I remembered that back when California tried to go bagless I got these Grab Bags to avoid paying the 10 cents a bag the stores were having to charge, but to also keep stuff from rolling around in the back of my SUV, and they work GREAT. Would they also fit in the Tri trunk?????

It was like the Grab Bags were made to fit inside a Tri-Glide trunk side by side. They are about the same footprint as the Trunk Travel Pack that Harley sells, but will hold more stuff, AND keep it from spilling out into the trunk while traveling, then make it a breeze to carry your booty into the house. They expand to hold a ton-O-stuff and then fold down to a tidy package that is easy to store when not in use. Now I just have to remember to bring one or both of these the next time I go grocery shopping. I think I will just keep one in the trunk.

https://www.grabbag.com/?MID=5992612

Attachments

• IMGP3531.JPG
    IMGP3531.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 226
  • IMGP3532.JPG
    IMGP3532.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMGP3533.JPG
    IMGP3533.JPG
    200.1 KB · Views: 230

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back