Got Pics ...

I don't really get it myself JT ... Not only do we see these road huggers all over Bike Week but we have so many bikes here all year long that we always see this style and the 1st thing I look for is the demolished rear extensions. Our streets are like a roller coaster on an obstacle course. Our own entrance to our driveway at our newly built home has the valley curbs for water retention and I have to go wide to hit the driveway square with the 2 rear wheels. We did see an amazing FW hard core show bike with extensions to the ground but also hydraulics to raise and lower the trike. Gonna try and get some pics

View attachment 115049 View attachment 115050 View attachment 115051 View attachment 115052

I’m assuming that nobody with a road hugger ride in a parade behind 🐎 horses..

Flew down to Ft Lauderdale for a wedding this past weekend. Had some free time on Saturday morning so we drove out to Alligator Alley Harley Davidson just to check it out. Turned out they were having a Xmas Party with food, music, desserts, raffles, Santa and his HD Elves. it was really fun and the parking lot was packed with bikes and trikes. They must have had 20 Trikes in the showroom. Very impressive. Freewheelers, RG3, Tri Glides all over the place. Had a great time, bought some toys, super party!!

IMG_9018.jpg IMG_9010.jpg IMG_9019.jpg

New Harley Owner w/ my New Road Glide 3

I purchased my first H-D back in November...a 2023 RG3. I've had a motorcycle license for 7 years, but haven't ridden for the last 5 years because of medical issues. But finally cleared to ride again!!!

It feels like starting over completely and I'm definitely back to novice status, but oh well at least I'm riding.

Excited to join my husband, an avid rider and fellow Harley Owner, out there on the open roads.

So far we've done a few things to Sonic (yup, that's her name):

• H-D Heel Toe Shifter

• Rekluse Clutch

• Kahuna Heated Grips

• H-D WHIM & Harness

• H-D Air Wing Luggage Rack

• Mustang One-Piece Standard Touring Seat

• Road Glide Vent with AW V2 & Plug - Black with Black Mesh

• Amber/White Dynamic Rings with Smoked Lenses - Bullet 1157

• Brake Free LED Brake Light (Helmet)

• H-D Audio 50S Bluetooth Headset

• H-D Security Siren Kit

• H-D Trunk Travel-Paks

• JADE Ceramic Graphene Coating

• Cruz Rear Fender Clear Guard Fronts

Attachments

• 2EC0D67D-_20240104_193034.jpg
    2EC0D67D-_20240104_193034.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 17
  • B1AD7602-_20240120_115414.jpg
    B1AD7602-_20240120_115414.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 14
  • EE7722AD-_20240120_115414.jpg
    EE7722AD-_20240120_115414.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 17
  • E3E1AE6E-_20240120_115414.jpg
    E3E1AE6E-_20240120_115414.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 16
I purchased my first H-D back in November...a 2023 RG3. I've had a motorcycle license for 7 years, but haven't ridden for the last 5 years because of medical issues. But finally cleared to ride again!!!

It feels like starting over completely and I'm definitely back to novice status, but oh well at least I'm riding.

Excited to join my husband, an avid rider and fellow Harley Owner, out there on the open roads.

• H-D Heel Toe Shifter

• Rekluse Clutch

• Kahuna Heated Grips

• H-D WHIM & Harness

• H-D Security Siren Kit

• H-D Trunk Travel-Paks

Always good to see more ladies riding, and I love your choice of ride!

Neil

• H-D Heel Toe Shifter

• Rekluse Clutch

• Kahuna Heated Grips

• H-D WHIM & Harness

• H-D Security Siren Kit

• H-D Trunk Travel-Paks

LOOKIN GREAT there Monique. Nice trike enjoy looks like you made it yours already.

• H-D Heel Toe Shifter

• Rekluse Clutch

• Kahuna Heated Grips

• H-D WHIM & Harness

• H-D Security Siren Kit

• H-D Trunk Travel-Paks

Very nice RG3, you have a keeper for sure:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back