Straight out of Brooklyn (just got a trike, looking for someone to show me the ropes)

RKB

Sep 12, 2023
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Straight out of Brooklyn (just got a trike, looking for someone to show me the ropes)

I am waiting on delivery of a new wing-conversion. I've been riding on two wheels for 25- years, but never on a trike. I'm looking for someone ($)who would walk me through my first couple of rides (please don't ask me why!). One caveat, I would need to use someone else's bike ($$). I'd like to ride 8 hours over 2 days.

Anyone interested? I am willing to meet within 100 miles of Brooklyn.

RKB

rkenbrower@gmail.com;)

I am waiting on delivery of a new wing-conversion. I've been riding on two wheels for 25- years, but never on a trike. I'm looking for someone ($)who would walk me through my first couple of rides (please don't ask me why!). One caveat, I would need to use someone else's bike ($$). I'd like to ride 8 hours over 2 days.

Anyone interested? I am willing to meet within 100 miles of Brooklyn.

RKB

rkenbrower@gmail.com;)

Tell us a little more about yourself.. seems like anybody that has been riding a motorcycle for 25 years. Should be able to ride a trike ride with out any problem especially if riding a motorcycle in Brooklyn?…What part of Brooklyn are you from..?

Last edited:
Tell us a little more about yourself.. seems like anybody that has been riding a motorcycle for 25 years. Should be able to ride a trike ride with out any problem especially if riding a motorcycle in Brooklyn?…What part of Brooklyn are you from..?

Rhino -I am with you on this one. I have about $55K in trike - and would not be willing to let someone I don't know use my bike to ride for 8 hours. Now, if he had his own trike, I might be willing to tag along to give him a few tips.

Welcome to Trike Talk, I am thinking you will be hard pressed to find someone to loan you their trike for any amount of time

I would suggest you check around and find a trike riders course you could take to get familiar with YOUR trike when you get it

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back