Get your pup high !

A new bill on the table , to make it leagal for medical pet marijuana. I knew someone would figure out a loophole :Shrug:

Oh yea !!!

And just how much pot should be prescribed to a Great Dane ???

One pound ???

The owner in California can carry his/her prescription and the dog's prescription at one time.

I am really surprised at how fast this bill made its way from the West coast to the East...:facepalm:

smoked out.jpg

Oh yea !!!

And just how much pot should be prescribed to a Great Dane ???

One pound ???

The owner in California can carry his/her prescription and the dog's prescription at one time.

I am really surprised at how fast this bill made its way from the West coast to the East...:facepalm:

View attachment 55664

OMG! This has be the "BEST" come-back ever!!! I spit up my beer , and dropped my "bong" at the same time laughing and it's still only 6:00AM.........Good one! hope the rest of the day goes better!!! LOL

Ronnie

Here in Colorado, we don't do loop holes ... we just legalized it. I'm afraid to see what we legalize next ... :Shrug:

After all, we are the "Rocky Mountain High".

Your state got the Rocky Mountain High from , An so-called environmentalist air head...

Who was caught illegally hiding/hoarding thousands of gallons of gasoline on his ranch back during the oil embargoes so he could fly around in his toys while everyone else were on line's trying to get enough gas to get to work.. ...:mad:

Your state got the Rocky Mountain High from , An so-called environmentalist air head...

Who was caught illegally hiding/hoarding thousands of gallons of gasoline on his ranch back during the oil embargoes so he could fly around in his toys while everyone else were on line's trying to get enough gas to get to work.. ...:mad:

True ... but our left leaning government ... and Eastern Slope Citizen have given it a whole new meaning.

post turtle

You might be riding on the back roads here in Texas and see a turtle on top of a fence post,you know he didn't get there by himself,he doesn't belong up there,he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, he is elevated beyond his ability to function,and you just wonder what kind of dumb arse put him up there to begin with.:Joker3:

You might be riding on the back roads here in Texas and see a turtle on top of a fence post,you know he didn't get there by himself,he doesn't belong up there,he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, he is elevated beyond his ability to function,and you just wonder what kind of dumb arse put him up there to begin with.:Joker3:

Wonder who!.... It's the same dumb Asses who vote for the same Politicians over and over again.....Then Complains about the Government... :mad:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back