Fender Rails

Jun 16, 2015
Cape Coral, FL
Has anyone addressed the possible need for a set of rails to protect the top of the fenders. If so could you let me know. We have a great desire to set things on them when trying to open the trunk or bottom compartment. I was just wondering it would look good and protect the finish. Possible LED running and turn lights, just an idea.

This is from a really old posting here on Triketalk - 2012. I don't even know if they are still in business but they do have a website up. They used to be on here by the name of meredog. Evidently their big business is creating/maintaining horse buggies and sleighs. I actually met them at a Kerrville trike rally in 2012 - they were very nice and carried a little daschund in the pet carrier they manufacturer that rides on the chrome fender rails they also manufacture. Here's a link to their website - it shows the pet carrier and the fender rails. You might try giving them a call.

The company is called: Todd Andler's American Carriage Company LLC.

http://www.buggy.com/motorcycletrikepetcarrier.html

Has anyone addressed the possible need for a set of rails to protect the top of the fenders. If so could you let me know. We have a great desire to set things on them when trying to open the trunk or bottom compartment. I was just wondering it would look good and protect the finish. Possible LED running and turn lights, just an idea.

Plasti-Dip the fenders. I just did mine last month and worked great. Easy, cheap and can be removed if not satisfied.

Try using Plasti-Dip to protect fenders. I did mine last month and it was easy and cheap.

My CSC trike came with the fender rails/racks you speak of. The previous owner had removed the racks and put black rubber plugs in the mounting holes. I have all the hardware and racks but so far just can't bring myself to reinstall the racks as they look ugly IMHO.

Bill

Photo of fender rails

My CSC trike came with the fender rails/racks you speak of. The previous owner had removed the racks and put black rubber plugs in the mounting holes. I have all the hardware and racks but so far just can't bring myself to reinstall the racks as they look ugly IMHO.

Bill

Bill, could you post a picture of the rails you are talking about?

Thanks

Barry

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back