Fender Rack Question

Apr 12, 2012
nowhere, usa
Has anyone put these on a Hannigan? And, if so, how do they look and did you have any issues installing them??

ZZ10425_A.jpg

Harry,

I can't comment about installing them on a Hannigan, but I did have those on my Valkyrie Motor Trike. They looked great! Definitely a quality addition. ThumbUp

See photo below;

IMG_0559.jpg

I think they would look good on anything!!.....I M O Where do you get them I need a wish list. By the way love that Valkyrie.

Playing Devil's Advocate: If you have an otherwise plain-Jane, does add some bling. If your ride is already dressed, depending on personal taste, may be over-the-top. Actually tying anything to them may create a balance problem and certainly would increase wind resistance and affect gas mileage. More complex cleaning/detailing.

Had mine on for three years----no balance problems and i have strapped guitars---luggage bags ect on the left rack many times and my pet carrier is always on the right. as far as cleaning they clean up easily and can easily get to fenders under racks to clean----
As far as fuel mileage i have noticed no difference--but then the VTX 1800's are not known for particularly good mileage

Playing Devil's Advocate: If you have an otherwise plain-Jane, does add some bling. If your ride is already dressed, depending on personal taste, may be over-the-top. Actually tying anything to them may create a balance problem and certainly would increase wind resistance and affect gas mileage. More complex cleaning/detailing.

Excellent point, I bought a pair and sat them on my trike-and did not feel they looked good with the chrome accessories I already have. If you need the ability to carry more stuff-practical application is good.
Brogans is the "king of all things chrome", so it might make his ride a little "busy".
You can get these racks for under a bill (100.00), shipping incl from BKRider.

Actually, I have to carry a lot of crap for the job that I am currently doing and I thought they might prove effective for carrying some of the load so I don't have to bungee anything to the passenger seat.

Maybe I can find a place around here that has them so I can take a peek before I put out the ca$h for them. I don't want the trike to get TOO busy with chrome.......

I appreciate the "King of all things Chrome" though!!!!!

Excellent point, I bought a pair and sat them on my trike-and did not feel they looked good with the chrome accessories I already have. If you need the ability to carry more stuff-practical application is good.
Brogans is the "king of all things chrome", so it might make his ride a little "busy".
You can get these racks for under a bill (100.00), shipping incl from BKRider.

I have a set and not particully impressed with how they fit on my motortrike fenders so i'm shimming and spacing so they don't (hopefully) crack my fenders when I tighten em up

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back