Fender bra tape

Oct 21, 2022
Cropseyville, NY USA
Hi all, I put the bras on late last fall after taking delivery of a new tri glide. The kit came with very small pieces of tape to protect paint from the clips that help keep the bra on. It's guess work placing the tape before putting clips in place. I'd like to put on.larger pieces of tape, so the question is what types of tape can be used for protection that can easily be removed without leaving residue. I don't need a two hundred dollar roll...just something inexpensive. Thanks and safe travels.

Hi all, I put the bras on late last fall after taking delivery of a new tri glide. The kit came with very small pieces of tape to protect paint from the clips that help keep the bra on. It's guess work placing the tape before putting clips in place. I'd like to put on.larger pieces of tape, so the question is what types of tape can be used for protection that can easily be removed without leaving residue. I don't need a two hundred dollar roll...just something inexpensive. Thanks and safe travels.

Vinyl wrap.

I had Llumar protective film put on both rear fender fronts. Self sealing if chipped. I have about 7500 miles on since installed still looks brand new , no chips. Cost was about $70.00 for both fenders. Be safe BK

I haven't had that problem. There always GOO BE GONE!

Goo be Gone works wonders…. are use the aerosol version in the yellow can….

And as a side use… I spray it on the Amazon labels and it dissolves the ink on the printed address labels..I don’t like to have my information on the boxes I put in the recycling…

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back