Exhaust Port Gasket

Didn't pay too much attention to the run time. Just interested in seeing the method he used to seat the gaskets. Just looked at it again and it cut off at 2:27 or so.

I've viewed several of them that are shortened. I'm sure most are designed to get you to sign up for the service to get the full videos.

Thanks for the reply, I was wondering if the missing might have been installing the pipes without messing up the gasket or just dead air. Dead air seems to be the answer and I bet your correct about enticing us into signing up, I didn't think about that.

I just edited the first post to a direct link in YouTube. The length of the video is about 2:28 so it looks like that was all they posted.

I've looked at several of the videos and found some good tips in them.

Also, here is a closeup of the installed stock tapered HD gasket from the video.

Screen Shot 2013-12-25 at 7.43.34 PM.png

Last edited:
The video gives good advice about correct gasket installation, as shown in the video a hooked pick is the way to roll when removing the old gasket. I've yet to pull a used gasket that didn't come out destroyed which is no big deal because I replace them every time I remove and install the exhaust. Jims makes an exhaust gasket install tool if a person wants to buy one http://www.amazon.com/JIMS-TOOL-EXH-GASKET-INSTALL/dp/B0041Q0Z7M .

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back