Edge Fender Tail light

I installed LED Edge fender tail lights on 2015 Free Wheeler. I disconnected wiring harness that goes into the light bulb of the OEM taillight. I used that to connect to HD OEM taillight circuit board and mad it plug in play so if I later need or want to change lights I am able to just unplug or add accessories to the circuit board with a HD harness. Lights were $30 on Amazon, you can find the harness on HD if you don't want to cut the light bulb harness.Hope this helps out....now to put eliminator for license plate relocation.

triketail.JPG

That's really slick looking! You have the Amazon link for the lights and the HD link for the adapter?

Last edited:
I installed LED Edge fender tail lights on 2015 Free Wheeler. I disconnected wiring harness that goes into the light bulb of the OEM taillight. I used that to connect to HD OEM taillight circuit board and mad it plug in play so if I later need or want to change lights I am able to just unplug or add accessories to the circuit board with a HD harness. Lights were $30 on Amazon, you can find the harness on HD if you don't want to cut the light bulb harness.Hope this helps out....now to put eliminator for license plate relocation.

View attachment 36102
Do you have turn signals with those lights

Had a Customer send me some pics of his Freewheeler.

He used the stock HD bumper, but had it powder coated.

He also moved the License Plate to the center of the trunk, using a LED bolt to light it.

He removed the stock Run-Brake-Turn lights, replacing them with the Stealth LED R-B-T lights.

I think it turned out very good!

Stealth%20LED%20R-B-T%20Bolt%20Light%20FW1_zps9roub3fv.jpg

Stealth%20LED%20R-B-T%20FW1_zpseze84rsk.jpg

Kevin

Had a Customer send me some pics of his Freewheeler.

He used the stock HD bumper, but had it powder coated.

He also moved the License Plate to the center of the trunk, using a LED bolt to light it.

He removed the stock Run-Brake-Turn lights, replacing them with the Stealth LED R-B-T lights.

I think it turned out very good!

Stealth%20LED%20R-B-T%20Bolt%20Light%20FW1_zps9roub3fv.jpg

Stealth%20LED%20R-B-T%20FW1_zpseze84rsk.jpg

Kevin

Nice ... amazing how a little creativity can radically change the look of the free.

This Freewheeler belongs to Slaw32 on the forum here. He is running the Twin Slash slip-ons that you can see HERE.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. I am looking for slip-ons to improve performance not just make the bike louder. In my opinion the OEMs on the FW sound good but I am wondering if I can get more performance without ending up with a lot more noise. I had Hooker Tuneable slip-ons that I tried but it was just too loud.

Sunman

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back