Do you use the 'Lock' key position?

Locks keep honest people honest

Alarms!!!!! May not stop them, but will surely draw a LOT of attention.
I like the one that sends a message to my Cell phone. If I am in a Motel and someone tries to steel my ride the cell will wake me in time to see to it that they won't steal another one!!!:Turkey::Turkey:

You Honda guys are lucky to have a handlebar lock. The handlebar lock was removed from our Yamaha trike when the rake got installed. Have to use a rotor lock.

Dang, I wonder if they will remove mine with the rake kit? I never thought to ask. Good to know. Guess I will find out in a few days. Should know today when the completion date is. Then, the first day the weather cooperates....that baby will be driven HOME!!

Dang, I wonder if they will remove mine with the rake kit? I never thought to ask. Good to know. Guess I will find out in a few days. Should know today when the completion date is. Then, the first day the weather cooperates....that baby will be driven HOME!!

I have a rake kit on my 2012 GL1800 Hannigan, the lock is still there and functional.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back