Custom Top for Stallion

hi folks
I have to say I'm a guy that does what he fells like,,, if that means I/we want a top i'll try to get one - shouldn't bother other to much as they wont be ride'n under it, I once made a comment on here that wife didn't want a stallion because it had a steering wheel- that simple statement hurt some felling- wasn't my intention but s#*t happens I for one try to think of how what I type'n can affect others ,, with my one finger poke'n at the keys I make enough errors!!
I too will have a heater for passenger seat area
wife comes first !!
magoo

Just speaking for myself,I think that top is very cool. If we owned a Stallion,I'd want one,too.

Yes, when I purchased the Stallion the top was already on it. It came from south of Seattle. The person I purchased it from said it cost him $1000.00 to have it made, but that was back in 2009. I did have a new cover made for it last year as the old one was starting to come apart after 10 years and 45000 miles. The Stallion had 12000 miles on it when I purchased it. The color is different for my original picture you have on the post. The red was getting chipped up in the usual places it gets chipped on a Stallion, so instead of new paint I had it wrapped. It still is getting chipped, but at least it's not the paint. I had an extra layer put on in the areas that chip. Rick