DK Custom shocks

Yep, I did the 14” PA with lift on my 14 then just swapped them out to my 21 . Not a Cadillac cloud ride like on my 2 wheeler but a way better ride than the stock junk.

I put 13 inch shocks and lift kit on my 2015 TriGlide from DK Customs. Best thing I ever did!:clapping:

Thank you for your business, we appreciate it.

Great to hear you're enjoying them!

Here's a video where you can see where they were assembled and tested. (the CNC machines that cut the parts are in the main building)

Kevin

DK Nex Gen shocks kept me riding

Just ordered the 13 inch next gen shocks with lift brackets. can't wait to actually have a shock that works. The stock air shocks are shit.....:pepper:

After my 3rd back surgery in 2016 I was ready to give up riding my Triglide with air shocks until I discovered and bought Pro-Action shocks. That combined with Harley's Hammock seat and reducing back tire air pressure to 20 lbs kept me riding but the shocks were 90% of the improvement in ride. Then the Nex-Gen shock was offered by DK Customs so 2 Triglides later I tried them and they are doing an excellent job of keeping my wife and I on the road. I might add the 2020 Triglide had Harley's adjustable preload shocks so I tried them before switching to Nex-Gen. While somewhat improved over air shocks they performed poorly compared to the Nex-Gen shocks. 81000 miles later we are heading from Wisconsin to the southwest in a few months.