CSC drive shaft question on 06 Goldwing

I removed those 4 bolts and the rear end won't budge.I still say it won't move because it's still bolted to the transfer case which is bolted to the frame.If i have to separate the rear end from the transfer case i might as well take the whole thing apart and buy the CSC upgrade kit.I don't know if there's a difference but this goldwing is an 2003 not 2006 as the thread title says - my bad.frustrated...

Sorry I forgot about the transfer case being mounted to the frame.If you haven't already read this it will help you understand how that part is made.

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/19...Driveshaft Retro 5-2021.pdf?ver=1692992354982

settle down francis-I just bought the bike .

I just went & looked through a mountain of paper work & found the mountain man instructions =. Do you have a fax machine I can fax them to you in the AM. If you dont use the driveshaft send it back to me. This was out of a 2008, I thought that the driveshaft could collapse, slide in & out ? I don't no.

shaft install

I just went & looked through a mountain of paper work & found the mountain man instructions =. Do you have a fax machine I can fax them to you in the AM. If you dont use the driveshaft send it back to me. This was out of a 2008, I thought that the drive could collapse, slide in & out ? I don't no.

It does collapse but the front yoke is about 1.5 inches longer than the oem yoke. it is still to long.I'm taking to a drive shaft shop to see if they can swap the yokes.

Hey..It happens …Just the other day while I was on my morning coffee run I couldn’t remember if I was wearing my helmet or not..🙄..

What I don't understand is how you can buy a trike/ bike not knowing what year it is.

Looking at the paper work and title should be a clue YES?

Or am I missing something here?

What I don't understand is how you can buy a trike/ bike not knowing what year it is

Looking at the paper work and title should be a clue YES?

Or am I missing something here?

I think what you're missing is Honda trikes are a kit. The kit may not be the same year as the bike..... and they usually are different years. The OP is dealing with kit problems. You need to get the serial number of the kit to determine its year. The year of the kit will not show on the title or registration. I know my bike and trike kit are different years..... Jim

I wasn’t referring to you .

I don't care who you were referring to, you don't tell anyone here to Go F Yourself. These guys are trying to help you, one of whom sent you a FREE drive shaft, thinking you were a decent guy.... We are family here and you are not, so straighten your shit out with Jack and Apologize or Piss Off and be banned!

Yawn

I don't care who you were referring to, you don't tell anyone here to Go Fuck Yourself. These guys are trying to help you, one of whom sent you a FREE drive shaft, thinking you were a decent guy.... We are family here and you are not, so straighten your shit out with Jack and Apologise or Piss Off and be banned!

You bore me !

I don't care who you were referring to, you don't tell anyone here to Go Fuck Yourself. These guys are trying to help you, one of whom sent you a FREE drive shaft, thinking you were a decent guy.... We are family here and you are not, so straighten your shit out with Jack and Apologise or Piss Off and be banned!

Talk like that should be a immediate ban! Very offensive to me and I'm sure others

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back