Cover for Stallion Trike

Does anyone know a source of a good cover for The Stallion? I would like to cover the thing up when traveling to keep the morning dew or rain out. Also
does the dual exhaust system change the sound to a deeper more motorcycle sound and is there a good chip for performance available?

I have a great cover for my stallion and it is heavy duty from ANCHOR custom covers.5001 Brownlow Lane, Knoxville TN 37938 865-925-1225. They also do the matching cover for the trailer. The cover for the Stallion is a perfect complete full fit.
Dean

Does anyone know a source of a good cover for The Stallion? I would like to cover the thing up when traveling to keep the morning dew or rain out. Also
does the dual exhaust system change the sound to a deeper more motorcycle sound and is there a good chip for performance available?

welcome aboard. others have covered the cover. My wife has Bazooka's dual exhaust and she loves the sound. Had to make the Ford engine sound like a motorcycle but it sounds great.

Anchor works great, but is expensive and bulky. You can use any type 1 car cover. Use a mini if they ask younto put in a car type. Any year will do. You can find a very thin packable cover. I found one for 70.00.

I got my "tonneau" cover from Southwest Trikes in Arizona. Not inexpensive but it works perfectly for my needs. It's great for keeping out dew and pollen and keeps the seat cooler in the summer. Easier to handle than a full cover.

Stallion Girl

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back