Check out the price of this

I owned two of them one was as bad as the other. I wouldn't give 18 dollars for one. I thought the first was a fluke second proved it wasn't.:Shrug: Course that was 71 and 72.

I have no idea what a 2 year old Moto Guzzi is worth. The original price was 18K ... so you're probably right.

That bike has 0 mileage...Another typo?.....

Gonna be a lot of low milage bikes on the market, Last Friday my Son bought a 2018 Soft Tail Heritage 107 loaded with a 5 year warranty from a dealer for 17 thousand dollars and only a hundred and two miles on it..

The last one I rode was top heavy but that was "45" years ago and it had Clip on handlebars owned by a very wealthy young fellow /daddy's money LOL. I wasn't really impressed then. Not interested now especially at those prices... Stay safe Stay Home and Stay healthy. Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back