Average age of riders

39 been riding for about 20 years. Got nerve damage in right leg now. Currently on a 87 Suzuki Cavalcade LXE with a homemade outrigger kit. In the process of building a VW Trike.

76 and I ride a GL 1500 Champion trike. Funny thing though when I was 15and riding a Vincent Black Shadow and Later a Triumph then various sport bikes I saw my first Goldwing. I said that I would never ride a Goldwing. 20 years later I bought my first one, a few years later I saw a GW trike. Again, I said I would never be caught driving one of those. Fast forward to last year guess what, I bought a trike. So, never say never!:Trike1:

69 and a 06 Gold Wing w/champion kit; the wife's is an 05 Wing with champion kit. I am not even mention her age do to my fear of disrupting my home life. But she is younger than I am.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back