anyone seen this

I have considered making a few small tear drop camp trailers.Most places I go,all I need is a place to nap and make a quick camp meal.The camp sites I go to have comfort facilities with restrooms and showers.Way cheaper than spending the night in a motel/hotel.I can't justify the money just to shower,use the potty,and take a nap.Heck,if it's summer,all I need is a tree,a grassy flat,and a creek. :laugh:

Here we have a perfect example of why MoCo gives themselves an out on the trailer hitch/warranty thing. Someone's always gonna push the limit.

At last there is a towable garage to save the trouble of putting a cover on bike/trike. Just roll it in there. And there's still room to sleep two!:Joker3:

My guess would be looking at it, is the wind will whip the snot out of a any 2 wheeler, a trike maybe a little more stable, but that is a lot of sail surface.

At least he was pulling it with a GL1500 :Monster:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back