Am I nuts????

TourPak Relo

Congrats Fuzzy. You might want to add a TourPak Relocation kit if you want Harley to ride on the back seat. The palace wont fit between a backrest and the TP. I was about to order one just as I was learning of my dog's new attitude towards riding.

Just thought I would pass the info along.

Kurt

Congrats Fuzzy. You might want to add a TourPak Relocation kit if you want Harley to ride on the back seat. The palace wont fit between a backrest and the TP. I was about to order one just as I was learning of my dog's new attitude towards riding.

Just thought I would pass the info along.

Kurt

That is probably in the future plans ... thanks for the tip ... the backrest I have already is quickly removable, so I could remove it and use the pet palace as a backrest ... I'm gonna see were the fit is before I order. Thanks again for passing your dog's gently used pet palace to me (your dog's 'tude is Harley's gain) .. LOL ... Harley loves it ... I keep trying to get a picture of him in it ... but every time he gets in, and I grab the phone, he runs under the bed (he's camera shy) ... I set it up in my bed room near his pallet, one side and the top open, gives him a chance to "get used to it". I was a little worried he'd "mark" it (he is a guy and guys are pigs ... LOL) but he hasn't so that tells me either he likes it or he won't "P$$" were he sleeps, either way, it remains clean ... LOL.

Fuzzy...this thread made my head spin :laugh: , but all I can say again is congratulations my friend... I am so happy for you :clapping:

So here we have the new and improved Jessica , with a HD twist...enjoy!

View attachment 69166

Hmmmmm ... now there's a gal I could lust after (Lord Forgive Me). :D

Brings a whole new meaning to "pig tail". Actually, the original one ... :AGGHH:

Guess I did okay

Found this on eBay today ... was looking for a set of Long arm's for my byway pegs ... thinking of reversing them to move feet out some and dow away from the radiator output.

I remember a ride with Kevin ... came down off the Grand Mesa and it was 104* ... the air coming from my radiators was exiting right on my feet ... hot stuff ... anyway I digress (like to have a nickel for every time I've said that).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Harle...333667?hash=item5b54b77723:g:qQ4AAOSwMwRbdxB0

Since I paid $19,999 with my half of the warranty, guess I did okay. And mine has half the miles.

Reactions: MDO

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back