Air Deflector Suggestions for a 2013 Goldwing Trike

I just moved into my first trike...a 2013 Goldwing with the Lehman IRS kit. My wife and I have noticed a distinct increase in wind buffeting over our previous two-wheel Kawasaki VN2000. I've seen several wind deflector kits out there. Any suggestions for the best wind deflector options? I'm guessing there is a trade-off between good looks and effectiveness. I really don't like some of the larger plexi panel options. I'm sure they work great...but I don't care for the appearance. Has anyone found a deflector kit that blends well with the pre-2018 Goldwing design...yet provides decent wind deflection for front and rear riders? Thanks in advance.

I just moved into my first trike...a 2013 Goldwing with the Lehman IRS kit. My wife and I have noticed a distinct increase in wind buffeting over our previous two-wheel Kawasaki VN2000. I've seen several wind deflector kits out there. Any suggestions for the best wind deflector options? I'm guessing there is a trade-off between good looks and effectiveness. I really don't like some of the larger plexi panel options. I'm sure they work great...but I don't care for the appearance. Has anyone found a deflector kit that blends well with the pre-2018 Goldwing design...yet provides decent wind deflection for front and rear riders? Thanks in advance.

I got mine from windwings.net. They are easy to install and come in a variety of colors. I have been very happy with mine. get the full set if you decide to get them. I really like the mirror wings to direct air to you in the summer and of your hands in the cooler weather.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back