A Trike is Born!

Sometimes I am thinking they want to know if they could possibly afford it. But there is a better way to ask that. Ted

Sometimes I am thinking they want to know if they could possibly afford it. But there is a better way to ask that. Ted
Yes, and I think you can kind of tell the difference between someone who sincerely wonders whether it's within his reach to get one and someone who's just being irritatingly nosy.

Did you and your baby get in any miles between raindrops yesterday? Or did Earl get some company at home for the day? Either way, you won, Juju!

Yep, rainy/stormy/yucky all freakin' day long! Rats!

Sorry Thirdwheel, I'd like to help you out, really, but I can't let Goldie get wet and muddy, can I?

And yes, I've decided to call her "Goldie"--think that was Ozarkryder's idea. Shh, don't tell her she's not really made of gold--she IS worth her weight in gold! :D

Hi Juju! You'll have fun with that name :). So how many miles did you get to put on Goldie this week? I know it wasn't as many as you hoped for, but you got some good practice time in. Hope Earl's hand is better so he can ride with you a bit now!

hey JuJu....I love the name. Plus it can be your "answer" when asked "how much did it cost?"
LOL, great idea, IHP!

I only got to put about 500 miles on Goldie before the rain started.:(
But hey, that's not bad for only 3 and a half days of riding, along with frequent stops to admire and photograph my new best friend in various settings. :D (I'll post those pix eventually--I'm a photoshopping fool, so it takes me a little longer.:))

The Chief gets the stitches out of his injured finger on Tuesday, so we're hoping he'll be ready for a ride by Wednesday or Friday (I don't teach on those days).

Last edited:
500 is plenty of miles to get you comfortable and familiar with Goldie! Your skills will mightily impress the Chief when he gets out there with you :). Way to go!

(Snip the heck out of the quote)

And yes, I've decided to call her "Goldie"--think that was Ozarkryder's idea.:D

:innocent: C'est moi? ;) Always glad to help spread some cofusion - keeps folks on thier toes. Pretty good on the mileage in just a short time. Bet there are many smiles per mile in those few days.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back