A Trike is Born!

I was thinking of you today while my "pony" and I were out ALONE also. I am glad you got to ride. I stayed mostly flat, but did some curvy roads practicing my turns. Hubby says that I tend to ride too close to the center line and he was going to put a red dot in the middle of my windshield. So I practiced that, too! I have this thing with the crown in the road, so I tend to stay left of it. :eek:

Awesome Trike JuJu!!!!! Ride safe. How about "Hi Ho Silver" for a name? Either way You did great! I hope to see you soon. Now the fun part of buying stuff and putting it on can begin. Drill Baby Drill!

Thanks guys but Judy gets all the credit for this beauty. She picked out the type of bike, the color and the style of trike, accessories, etc. We just put it together for her. I have to say..she sure is puuurty Juju...fits you perfectly!

(P.S.- PM sent)

Team effort, Zook! Team effort, all the way.

The name suggestions are great. I'm still waiting for her to whisper her name to me--maybe today.

Thanks, everyone!
Here she is at home. The dark area in the background is our "bikeport," which now, of course, must be called the "trikeport." :D
juju-albums-my-trike-picture685-your-chrome-heart-shining-sun-long-may-you-run-neil-young-my-new-trike-home.jpg

Now it's Judy s turn to ride , Judy s turn to ride , now that the trike has come back to her. ( sung to the tune of Judys turn to cry ) so how many miles have you driven I got 700 in the pool;)

Now it's Judy s turn to ride , Judy s turn to ride , now that the trike has come back to her. ( sung to the tune of Judys turn to cry ) so how many miles have you driven I got 700 in the pool;)
Whoa! Sadly, you've overestimated, John. But I DID put about 150 miles on her just yesterday (thought it was 120 until I rechecked the odometer)! Only maybe 50 on Wednesday because of all the !@#$%^ errands I had to run in the morning.

But today's another beautiful day, so as soon as I get my chores done.....:woohoo:
(Not to mention the little turn I already took around the neighborhood this morning!)

So Curious as to what the neighbors say. I get from" your Crazy" to "I wish I had one. " and the all famous " How much Do They Cost" ( my all time favorite ) to which I just change the subject :no:

So Curious as to what the neighbors say. I get from" your Crazy" to "I wish I had one. " and the all famous " How much Do They Cost" ( my all time favorite ) to which I just change the subject :no:
We live in a small, fairly close-knit neighborhood of only nine houses, with a few others on the fringes, so people pretty much mind their manners. They were mainly curious and interested--we've got three other riders in the 'hood, besides the Chief and me, and at least one has considered a trike. They mainly asked about things like suspension, handling, gas mileage, power, and of course all wished me well with my new ride.

But when I went to meet a girlfriend for a ride, her husband had the nerve to ask me what it cost.:mad: I just said he "didn't want to know," and then, like you, changed the subject. Other than that, he was very nice and congratulatory, but why do people think they have a right to have that information? :mad:

Juju we get that question all the time. Most of the time I just tell them it was a present from my wonderful wife. (which it really was). but if I don't feel like telling them that I just ignore them. It is funny when they start guessing the price, they can come up with some real interesting prices.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back