A Day in the Life...

Yesterday Devin & I rode to the indoor range at the Pyramid.

I BROKE my Glock! Over 150k rounds thru Glocks over the last 25 years and never had a failure. Didn't even know a Glock Could break.

Trigger spring now on order.

Devin shooting some 000 410 out of a Judge.

Range%204-26-17_zpsbmoqdfbv.jpg

Kevin

Na, No one knows who go's first... Then after a few seconds it becomes like a Chinese fire drill...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guess it's too much for folk these days to have any common sense...course these are the same folks who follow Most (not all) LEO's example and change lanes without using their turn signals....or tailgate as a matter of course.

ack...I can't get started on how disgusted I am with peoples driving habits. :)

Kevin

When I was in elementary school (along time ago) I was working at the school during summer break and had to ride with the custodian (he was an old guy from Hungry) He would pull up to a stop sign count to four and step on the gas without looking for any traffic. I asked him what he was doing, he said after he counted to 4 it was his turn to go.

Last time I rode with him.

When I was in elementary school (along time ago) I was working at the school during summer break and had to ride with the custodian (he was an old guy from Hungry) He would pull up to a stop sign count to four and step on the gas without looking for any traffic. I asked him what he was doing, he said after he counted to 4 it was his turn to go.

Funny you should mention the 4 second count, When i teach teach someone how to drive, When their the first one at a Red light ,I tell them not to go as soon as it turns green, Count to 3 then if its safe' go... Too many people run though a red light after it just turned red...And ''T'' bone the driver with the green light...

That would be funny if it was not so dangerous!!!

Funny you should mention the 4 second count, When i teach teach someone how to drive, When their the first one at a Red light ,I tell them not to go as soon as it turns green, Count to 3 then if its safe' go... Too many people run though a red light after it just turned red...And ''T'' bone the driver with the green light...

Hey, do you tell them to look both ways while doing their 3 count?

Kevin

hahaha, I was a dumbass....

I took a before photo-

Before_zps7pgfun7z.jpg

Then I pulled the shift levers and the shift arm, inspected the shifter shaft, rotated it about 90* from where it was...it had worked loose and would not tighten down...then put everything back together.

Completely forgot to take any photos while doing the work.

Here is the after photo...which looks just like the before. :laugh:

After_zpsdjqctgzv.jpg

Photo of the new EBS we are testing. It has about 900 miles on it and is working well.

New%20EBS_zps6h22og5x.jpg

Was a relaxing time working on the bike while it was lighting and pouring rain outside. :)

Kevin

I think I pee'd myself just watching that :xzqxz: :laugh: thought he lost it there for a second... Those rocks looked awful close to his head too :AGGHH:

Crazy riding. He's no doubt got some skills...but, maybe a death wish too. I think the rocks look close, cause they are close!!!

Not that I ever had that kind of skill, but even in my younger days I never would do anything close to that level of insanity!

Kevin

I don't know how, or why, but since I was 5 (now approaching 59) I've always loved to ride.

Dirt, mud, sand, street, even trials riding...it all does "something" for me.

One of the most alluring is riding into the sunset... just going another 100 miles at the end of the day, chasing the sun.

Those rare times when I can get away and ride for weeks on end...going wherever I want, are golden.

Yesterday, headed home from the shop, I just got a taste of chasing the sun...had to stop and take a few pics.

Riding%20Into%20The%20Sun%205_zpshynkzgas.jpg

Riding%20Into%20The%20Sun%201_zpsy4lwrhrd.jpg

Kevin

I don't know how, or why, but since I was 5 (now approaching 59) I've always loved to ride.

Dirt, mud, sand, street, even trials riding...it all does "something" for me.

One of the most alluring is riding into the sunset... just going another 100 miles at the end of the day, chasing the sun.

Those rare times when I can get away and ride for weeks on end...going wherever I want, are golden.

Yesterday, headed home from the shop, I just got a taste of chasing the sun...had to stop and take a few pics.

Riding%20Into%20The%20Sun%205_zpshynkzgas.jpg

Riding%20Into%20The%20Sun%201_zpsy4lwrhrd.jpg

Kevin

Those are some great picks Kevin! ThumbUp

Woke up this morning with an itch for a road trip.

Unfortunately we have no road trips planned this year....maybe something will come together in early fall.

We are going east for a few days for the Larry Weaver Memorial get together (see this LINK) at the end of this month.

Here's a pic from a year or so ago when Mary and I were rolling thru Iowa.

NatMotoMuseum_zpsdf978f01.jpg

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back