2024 GoldWing

GoldWingrGreg

JustWings.com
May 12, 2016
Zephyrhills, FL, USA
[FONT=&quot]For the 2024 GW, this video promises a lot. A 2000cc with better wind protection , larger saddlebags, rear camera, a suspension upgrade, and the list goes on.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

I saw that video too Greg and I'm thinking there is no way a 2000cc motor upgrade will happen this soon IMHO. I'd bet very little is changing other than a few color and trim options.

Carplay on the Wing is a disaster. Difficult to access and headsets for helmetless riders are pathetic. I hope they do something about that. I tried using Carplay for months after i got the bile and just gave up.

Carplay on the Wing is a disaster. Difficult to access and headsets for helmetless riders are pathetic. I hope they do something about that. I tried using Carplay for months after i got the bile and just gave up.

Difficult to access and headsets for helmetless riders are pathetic. Well, you lost me there. If you don't have a helmet, what type of headset are you expecting?

Also, for carplay - maybe it is user error? Why not come back here and get some help

Difficult to access and headsets for helmetless riders are pathetic. Well, you lost me there. If you don't have a helmet, what type of headset are you expecting?

Also, for carplay - maybe it is user error? Why not come back here and get some help

Sena makes headsets for riders who do not choose to wear a helmet. Been to the dealer at Sierra twice and they are unable to turn headset where wind noise is reduced. Even Cruiseman's Garage has complained about how user unfriendly carplay is on the Wing. And the Sena headset is useless.

Sena makes headsets for riders who do not choose to wear a helmet. Been to the dealer at Sierra twice and they are unable to turn headset where wind noise is reduced. Even Cruiseman's Garage has complained about how user unfriendly carplay is on the Wing. And the Sena headset is useless.

Thanks - now I better understand. Harley also makes a headset like this. Most folks that have then say there is a bit of wind noise. For this reason, i have stayed with the wired headsets.

On short trips, I do use my Cardo headsets; they work well with carplay (actually, I have AA)

2019 DCT and now a 2022 DCT CSC Trike.......

Very few issues with CarPlay on either here......works wonderfully and a nice addition for the rider.

With the latest firmware update I've had zero connection issues.

2019 DCT and now a 2022 DCT CSC Trike.......

Very few issues with CarPlay on either here......works wonderfully and a nice addition for the rider.

With the latest firmware update I've had zero connection issues.

Are you using headsets in your helmet or some other way to utilize carplay?

IEMs connected to Sena 50S headsets.....work beautifully and offer the best possible fidelity on a motorcycle.

A buddy of mine called the other day and asked if I would help trying to pair his headset with his 2019 wing. We tried for 3 hrs and could not get the bike to recongnize the set. It had worked perfectly on his Harley and bluetooth and bluetooth and should work with any phone or any bike. I even tried pairing with me headset. No dice. He is giving up. I did get to access my Carplay but the wind noise above 30 makes talking impossible.

He said his set was no problem on his Triglide but even Cruiseman complains about the difficulty in dealing with electronics on the new wings. We used Sena NS 30 and should have been no problem. It is the only complaint I have with the Wing. I love everything else about it but these issues make it impossible to access all the electronics that are available on the bike

A buddy of mine called the other day and asked if I would help trying to pair his headset with his 2019 wing. We tried for 3 hrs and could not get the bike to recongnize the set. It had worked perfectly on his Harley and bluetooth and bluetooth and should work with any phone or any bike. I even tried pairing with me headset. No dice. He is giving up. I did get to access my Carplay but the wind noise above 30 makes talking impossible. He said his set was no problem on his Triglide but even Cruiseman complains about the difficulty in dealing with electronics on the new wings. We used Sena NS 30 and should have been no problem. It is the only complaint I have with the Wing. I love everything else about it but these issues make it impossible to access all the electronics that are available on the bike

Did you try going here ??? how to pair a headset to a honda goldwing

Gregg "thanks' for shar'n this info................. I have a "good feel'n that this just may be the season for change, from my 2010 into a 2024 model..

Yeaaaaaa! Gregg.............. Thanks again

Ronnie

6/24/23

PS: Where did you get that picture of my sister?? LOL (u da man!)

A buddy of mine called the other day and asked if I would help trying to pair his headset with his 2019 wing. We tried for 3 hrs and could not get the bike to recongnize the set. It had worked perfectly on his Harley and bluetooth and bluetooth and should work with any phone or any bike. I even tried pairing with me headset. No dice. He is giving up. I did get to access my Carplay but the wind noise above 30 makes talking impossible. He said his set was no problem on his Triglide but even Cruiseman complains about the difficulty in dealing with electronics on the new wings. We used Sena NS 30 and should have been no problem. It is the only complaint I have with the Wing. I love everything else about it but these issues make it impossible to access all the electronics that are available on the bike

I may have bad memory on this so if i'm wrong I apologize.If I have understood correctly the Harley's don't like non Harley branded Bluetooth headsets.If that is the case I would think that whatever it is that keeps the non Harley ones from working on Harleys might keep the Harley ones from working on everything else.

I may have bad memory on this so if i'm wrong I apologize.If I have understood correctly the Harley's don't like non Harley branded Bluetooth headsets.If that is the case I would think that whatever it is that keeps the non Harley ones from working on Harleys might keep the Harley ones from working on everything else.

Bluetooth is bluetooth and should connect with either just like android and iphone are different but can utilize bluetooth interchangably

For the 2024 GW, this video promises a lot. A 2000cc with better wind protection , larger saddlebags, rear camera, a suspension upgrade, and the list goes on.

I must be really old… my first thought is all these new fangled options/features in my mind is just more stuff to break and fix. I selected my used 2001 Wing because it was one owner and basic. I also found a 1970s Olds Cutlass with a straight six in it…… that will be my next car. Basic.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back