Your Choice of Helmet?

I have 1/2, 3/4, full and modular helmets. When riding the trike I tend to use my Harley half helmet unless I suspect rain might occur, then I use the full face. My wife wears full face no matter what.

On a side note, I found my Scorpion full face helmet fit's my head extremely well. And I like the fact it's Snell rated.

I ordered a brand new Nolan years ago and when I first put it on it seemed ok. I left on a long trip to the east coast with it and by the time I got to Michigan I had a sore spot right in the middle of my forehead. I was digging Styrofoam out with a knife trying to remove pressure from my forehead a few hundred miles later and only made it more uncomfortable. Helmet was thrown away when I returned.

Finding a helmet that fits comfortably for long periods is high on the list of important criteria for me since, and the different brands do seem to be made for very different shaped heads.

I used to buy the cheapest DOT helmet as long as it fit well now I make more money soit end to spend more for better lids. Love my Shoei but HD Ultra light lids are very comfortable as well. LS2 seams to be gaining traction. Must fit well and be comfortable.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back