Wheels Through Time Motorcycle Museum

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
If I heard it once, I heard it 20 times. "This place is UNBELIEVABLE!" Thats what everyone who attended the Wheels Through Time Motorcycle Museum were saying. If you get a chance to visit, GO!

P.S.- If you want to post some pics here please feel free to do so.

I'll try a couple....these were taken with my cell phone so they aren't that great, but it'll whet the appetite. ;)

Best museum I have ever visited and Dale the owner is just unbelievable. Treats you like a long lost friend, from the get go. Really had the group feel very special. He went all out.

• Admin
Me and Marge went back by and visited with Dale Sunday on the way out and he took us through his shop. You wouldnt believe the bikes and trikes he has currently under restoration right now. He has a NICE shop.

Hes also hosting our rally/cookout next year and is opening the museum just for us during the cookout for a private showing. We will get the shop tour then too. Im excited!

Dale has a real passion, and he loves sharing it with people who are interested! He told me he really appreciated our group and he even talked about logging in and becoming a forum member.......... afterall he DOES have a few amazing trikes :D.

Dale has a real passion, and he loves sharing it with people who are interested! He told me he really appreciated our group and he even talked about logging in and becoming a forum member.......... afterall he DOES have a few amazing trikes :D.

Yep, like "THIS ONE"....not the usual 45 cubic inch Flathead, Chain drive Servicar....61 Cubic Inch OHV Knucklehead, Shaft Drive...#1 serial Number of only 17 ever made.....

David-TRIKETALKRALLYIIIJune2009043.jpg

.....and a few of my personal favorites.....

David-TRIKETALKRALLYIIIJune2009069.jpg

David-TRIKETALKRALLYIIIJune2009054.jpg

David-TRIKETALKRALLYIIIJune2009059.jpg

David-TRIKETALKRALLYIIIJune2009076.jpg

David-TRIKETALKRALLYIIIJune2009074.jpg

David-TRIKETALKRALLYIIIJune2009086.jpg

YUUUUUM...my absolute favorite, an ACE...always wanted one, but never have found one I could buy "reasonably".....

David-TRIKETALKRALLYIIIJune2009065.jpg

I actually used to own the Twin to this Indian Chief Inline-4...yeah, I know, it's called "Hindsight".....

David-TRIKETALKRALLYIIIJune2009051.jpg

Havin' been to the Museum many, many times, I still enjoy it each time, and Dale is Great.....:wtg:

Hey folks, i sit here smiling as i read the posts on Dales Museum. I have been going to the valley in june for the past 7 years and always go by and see what Dale is up to. He has one of the only interactive expierences you can have . with all the burnouts and trivia it is truly special even if you are not into bikes.

We were there 2 weeks before the rally but next year we will see yall there. looking forward to it.
roger :yes:

Hey folks, i sit here smiling as i read the posts on Dales Museum. I have been going to the valley in june for the past 7 years and always go by and see what Dale is up to. He has one of the only interactive expierences you can have . with all the burnouts and trivia it is truly special even if you are not into bikes.
We were there 2 weeks before the rally but next year we will see yall there.
looking forward to it.
roger :yes:

Great.....We'll be lookin' for Ya'll.....:wtg:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back