What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

The Wife and I where just up your way a couple of weeks ago! Did all the back roads up to Elkhart Lake and then over to Sheboygan for dinner Stephano's {sp?}. Some beautiful colors and nice back roads. A good place to be some more miles on that new Trike!!

jc
View attachment 31071
Wife & I rode through there a week or so ago and I went through there again last week. I like riding the Tri through there better than 2 wheels, less worries in the corners!! You probably went through Dundee as well, nice there also. Shoot me a pm the next time you plan to come this way, meet for lunch maybe.

Went on a little 550 or so mile trip today with a few friends.. Sadly, for me, one of them was a bit too close, and not paying attention while we were entering a toll road.. I was 3rd bike (of 5) to move out, and some jackass in a Jeep decided to punch it to get between us.. I stopped, my buddy didn't.. not until he smacked my fender anyway :(

Oh well.. nobody hurt.. no dmg on friend's bike.. will find out Monday what it's gonna cost to replace. Glad the light didn't break because that would have added a hefty $$ to the sum.

12207851_10205259641351085_1202413655_n.jpg12231403_10205259640911074_1797329113_n.jpg

Had my Indy switch out the stock head pipe for an S&S decatted head pipe yesterday. Got a 90 mile ride in today and am very pleased. Sound is a little louder and deeper, I like it. 50 degrees here so not much to see on reduced heat, but trike seems snappier. Probably a combination of this mod, engine more broken in (1300 miles) and switch to Syn 3 at the 1k service. I know I can find neutral a lot easier now. Very happy with this thing!

Got the helmet, gloves and jacket on. Pulled the tricycle out of the shop.....30-35 mph wind, 38 degrees.. pulled back in the shop. Got in pickup and drove to work.

Think winter is knocking at the door.

8~\o

Put the new 13" Freedom windshield on but won't have a chance to ride until Friday, looking like excellent weather for the whole weekend.

I found some LED lights on the clearance rack at Northern Tool for $1.50 each. I picked up four. The batteries need to be replaced (3 triple A's each), but you still can't beat the price.
I put one on the inside lid of my tour pack right next to the lock. Does a decent job. I plan on putting two inside the trunk, but have not decided exactly where.

We've had snow on the ground for the last few days (unusual for us).

It was mostly gone today. I put my winter windshield on and went for a putt. :)

1-24-16%20Ride_zpsa8vv6zjp.jpg

Kevin

Just walked in from the shop.

I changed my Stealth LED Driving Lights back to the engine guard mount from the under the floorboard mount.

I installed the Extended & Lowered Brake Pedal Arm.

Tomorrow, in the light, will take some pics.

Gonna be 60* here tomorrow! :)

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back