What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

Thinking about putting the hand deflectors on like you have, I read one review about them not staying tight How is this setup working for you? The miles you ride I would tend to believe your review;)

Haven't budged. I did get another half a turn out of the mirror nut after 50 or so miles, but nothing moved. I really don't notice them anymore. All I know is my fingers aren't numb in low 50's riding after a half hour run up the highway.

Thinking about putting the hand deflectors on like you have, I read one review about them not staying tight

How is this setup working for you? The miles you ride I would tend to believe your review;)

I’ve only ridden about 150 miles with mine but I love them. I really don’t think there could be an issue with loosening if they’re installed properly. I am even starting to like the look of them. They are stainless steel and the powder coating looks perfect.

Changed my oil, then went for a 75 mile lunch ride

It amazes me all the blue haired snowbirds drive 50 mph in the hammer lane and ride their brakes, this is annoying, bottlenecks traffic and is dangerous

I wish they would all stay home and or learn how to drive:mad:

Good Morning ...

I'm a little confused (most easily) about the "Hand Protectors" some of you guys are installing. Aren't those designed to protect your hand in the event of taking a spill? I have had them on Dirt Bikes where you're always taking a spill. I have seen them on Dyna's with that stripped down look but trying to figure out the putting them on a Trike thing ... Just asking

Good Morning ...

I'm a little confused (most easily) about the "Hand Protectors" some of you guys are installing. Aren't those designed to protect your hand in the event of taking a spill? I have had them on Dirt Bikes where you're always taking a spill. I have seen them on Dyna's with that stripped down look but trying to figure out the putting them on a Trike thing ... Just asking

These are more for wind protection

These are more for wind protection

I understand the concept of "wind protection" ... where I live we actually have 4 very distinct seasons. From 90* Summers to 25* winters. We ride all year long, to be honest it's tougher riding in the 90* Summer than any other time of the year. I do wear "season appropriate" gloves which are extremely effective and actually add to the ride comfort as well. I thought I was missing something with the deflectors. I love putting cool stuff on my ride :) Thanks

Mid 70s today, I threw on a hoodie and rode 50 miles for lunch today

I swung by the beach today and was surprised to see some swimming, the surf temp is 62 degrees @ Jax beach, BRRRRRRR

You have us beat we're at 66 today. After reading threads you all have put out on shocks and tire pressure I decided to check and change mine. Dropped the rear tires to 23/24 lbs. for starters. Found out the rear shocks weren't registering. I put in about 25 lbs. Went around the block to test it out and must say the ride felt much better. Check it all again tomorrow.

Today

Well I went to DK, and bought some 13 inch shocks, and a lift kit, a oil filter re-location kit, a dyna tune, and some TAB performance B. A. M. slip ons, put them all on. Went and used the dyna tune, the did 2 auto tunes and flashed the last one. What I want to know is if the bosch LSU 4.9 o2 wide band sensors will fit my 2018 freewheeler, and if the wide band sensors will make a big difference?

JCRP said What I want to know is if the bosch LSU 4.9 o2 wide band sensors will fit my 2018 freewheeler, and if the wide band sensors will make a big difference?????

Most Wide Band O2 Sensors require 18mm bungs where as stock Narrow Band (Harley) O2 Sensors are 12 mm bungs or at least the Power Vision Target Tune that I had on my Trike was 18mm bungs. The target tune is now laying in my tool box in my garage.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back