What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

John Not only you are the man’ But you’re also the humanitarian👍👍🫡..

Just to add….. The luggage rack on my triglide is a necessity…It gives me a place to lay my leather jacket on when the engine is still hot… but most important it also serves as a grab handle to lift the cover up on the top box, and also lay down the cover slowly without it slamming down..👍..

Just to add….. The luggage rack on my triglide is a necessity…It gives me a place to lay my leather jacket on when the engine is still hot… but most important it also serves as a grab handle to lift the cover up on the top box, and also lay down the cover slowly without it slamming down..👍..

Brilliant rationalization and it would also prevent those damn hand and finger prints I'm always wiping off the lid. I may have to forgo my humanitarianism till a later date.

Brilliant rationalization and it would also prevent those damn hand and finger prints I'm always wiping off the lid. I may have to forgo my humanitarianism till a later date.

Opening and closing the lid without a rack on it as like opening and closing a refrigerator door without a handle… you’ll have enough fingerprints on it to convict you of murder..😁

Rack

…….not to mention a great place to mount your flags……..

:Coffee:

I thought that the Cobra Rack would look great with the flow of your Trike. When I bought my FW the HD Trunk rack was already installed. If I had no rack the Cobra was my first choice. Very clean uncluttered look. Parts Giant is always my go to site.

I like the design of the Cobra rack with the turn up lip, gives me more confidence when strapping down cargo

Not everything has to be HD on my rides

original m8 107 totally crapped out at 32k

Michael, Welcome to Trike Talk and your first post

Look @ this picture, my guess is you may have fitment problems

softailvstouring_e263bd09feca836e5acccf3f9b6c14c8ecfe37ef.jpg

original m8 107 totally crapped out at 32k

What do you mean Crapped out ? top end, lower end ? You can buy a new short black from Harley, I looked for my slip from when I bought a new 114 short block could not find it, I think it was around $2000. = $2200. I got it from Ronnies HD on line, that was in 2020 they had good online discounts & there about 70 miles from me so I picked it up saved on shipping. & it comes with the original vin stamped on it, I had to send in my left side engine case, it was cracked anyways

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back