What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

Ordered a set of TW-222 cams...should be a great performance improvement for the 103 HO motor. Just received yesterday a set of pre ‘13 touring passing lamps that I am going to do a little mod to before installing. Considering the 180/55 front end kit. So enjoy tricking this bike out, and the wife likes what I do to her bike.

Reactions: MDO
Summer day in Central Florida

Rode 138 miles today with a group of four friends. Great ride, stopped for a good lunch and then back home. January 2, 2020 and 79 degrees here. Man I love living in central Florida. Ride safe!!:Dorag:

81 today, lots of blue hairs on the road heading South :p Welcome to the Sunshine state to all the Snowbirds, now get out of my way:cool:

I had a grocery list to do, I took the long way there and back via a nice ride to St Augustine ( the oldest city in America)

Reactions: MDO
I've had a pair of Vance & Hines Twin Slash slip ons sitting in the garage for a couple weeks, finally got 'em installed today. I like the sound; deep, louder than stock but not obnoxious. I'll get 'er out for a ride sometime soon. We've got rain showers moving through the area today and tomorrow. 927 miles on 'er, scheduled for the 1k service Wednesday.

I've had a pair of Vance & Hines Twin Slash slip ons sitting in the garage for a couple weeks, finally got 'em installed today. I like the sound; deep, louder than stock but not obnoxious. I'll get 'er out for a ride sometime soon. We've got rain showers moving through the area today and tomorrow. 927 miles on 'er, scheduled for the 1k service Wednesday.

Got out for about a 30 mile ride today. Would have been longer but had honey-do's to take care of.

For anybody that cares, the V&H Twin Slash pipes have a sweet low rumble and really bark when I get on it. They sound good at cruise, 55-60 mph. Loud enough for me but not obnoxious. There's a noticeable decrease in mid-range torque compared to the stock pipes when grabbing a fist full of throttle at approx. 2500 rpm. Pull is fine from a dead stop.

I'm fine with the mid range torque, maybe when I replace the AC and get a tuner some of it will come back. As of now I have no plans to do a stage 2 cam.

Since being home, I have not been to my garage to visit my Freewheeler yet.

I will want to sit on it & make revving motor sounds & due to surgery, I'm not able to yet.

I can dream though.:)

We are getting 2-4" of rain in 48 hours, so that will dampen my day dreaming.

Had the 1K service done at my dealer along with the traction control recall software update. The HD 80/140 transmission oil really smoothed the shifting and made neutral easier to find.

Hi Jeff, which dealer do you use? I'm about 8 miles from HRHD.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back