Weird noise in clutch

the carrier arrived

the carrier arrived on fri the 30th. i had to buy a 2 in to 1 1/4 in hitch adapter. the adapter had to be shimmed to firm it up. then we had to shim the 1 1/4 in carrier rod were it went into the hitch. then the upright bar also had to be shimmed. also my hitch pin is 1/2 in, the adapter is 5/8 so i have to shim the pin for side to side movement. oh boy is this a used carrier.

it is all firmed up now. i still bungeed the walker to the bike and the seat down. but mounted solid. its tilted because i have not shimmed the pin yet.

20201030_115510_HDR_resized.jpg20201030_120327_HDR_resized.jpg20201102_122403_HDR_resized.jpg20201102_122413_HDR_resized.jpg

wow thank you everyone for the support. 31,500 veiws at this posting and 104 posts. i'm not sure but i think thats a record for me, but I'm not sure the thread joy is dead and joy is reborn went pretty long and very high.

wow thank you everyone for the support. 31,500 veiws at this posting and 104 posts. i'm not sure but i think thats a record for me, but I'm not sure the thread joy is dead and joy is reborn went pretty long and very high.

You had some set backs but you hung in there and have a great looking trike again:clapping:

a quick update

hi everyone just wanted to let everyone know JOY is fine. the rear brakes are holding, the engine is running normal, the walker carrier works great, the battery is still good. i'm not riding much now as it cold. it's also exhausting for me to load the walker go to a place, unload the walker, walk around the place, load my thing and do it again to get home. i'm just not used to so much activity. i am hoping to do more when it warms up. still having a mask issue cant wear it when i'm hurting, cant breath. expect to be harassed more about that soon.

nice taking

Have you tried wearing a gator? That’s all I use it’s lite and keeps your neck warm also it’s convenient to use you just need one hand to slide it up over your mouth and nose.👍

my problem with the cold is not as simple as a gator, i have always had one of those. i put on 100 lbs because of my back injury. i dont have enough warm cloths that fit to wear or insulated pants.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back