Trip to Northeast

pddgm

90+ Posts
May 15, 2014
Sunrise Beach, MO
Planning a trip to Maine and the Northeast in Sept from Missouri. Only got two weeks, so have to maximize travel time, so interstate most of the way. Bucket list check off for the wife. Any info appreciated...

joe

We are getting into the planning stage for a trip to the northeast next year. I went on the internet and started getting information packets from each state we are planning to see. Keep us up on where you plan to visit and help give me some ideas also.

Planning a trip to Maine and the Northeast in Sept from Missouri. Only got two weeks, so have to maximize travel time, so interstate most of the way. Bucket list check off for the wife. Any info appreciated...

joe

I'm on the Maine/New Hampshire border. Lived in Southern Maine before going in the service. Let me know what you would like to see. Also, let me know when you come thru and maybe a few of us can take you on a ride thru this area.

I'll be heading down to Maggie Valley for the TT gathering the first week in Sept.

Dennis

TT Gathering?
TT=Trike Talk. Rally in Maggy Valley (West of Ashville, NC) is a blast. Great people and great riding (even if I blew my trike engine on way there and switched to 2 wheels). It is happening week of Sept 5th. Take a look in Forum section for info.
Me personally, can't make it this year. But heading to Northeast Trike Talk (NETT) rally week of Aug 14th in Dover, NH.
That all finishes my public service announcements for today. Hopefully the courts will count this as Public Service.:qpnmt:

I'll be there the last week of Sept in Bethel putting on a Jeep Jamboree USA function, but not on my trike:mad:! So if I see you I will be sure to wave!!!!:wave4: It's on my bucket list also to tour the NE on the Hawg with the wife who loves lighthouses. We are going to find a few while we are there though just so she can say the trip up there is worth it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back